This post contacts affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will earn a small commission with no extra cost to you.
If you know me at all, you’ll know that I absolutely adore Birchbox and have even written an article about them previously (Birchbox post). So when Birchbox wanted to send me a gifted box to review, I jumped at the chance. I love pretty beauty gifts and a Birchbox Gift Subscription is the perfect present this Christmas
What’s in the box?
Well, the December BirchBox is actually not a box at all. Its is a silky smooth Velvet pouch/make up bag that is ultra glam and will no doubt be used to store a variety of make up and skin care products. Its is so gorgeous and you could even get away with using it as an evening bag.
There are 6 products in this months subscription.
- A Forgive Me Suzie Eyeshadow Palette in ‘Eye Swear’. And I swear I love this Palette. It’s just the perfect little amount of eyeshadow to put in your bag. And it has the most sumptuous shades of browns and coppers. The eyeshadows are matte, metallic and shimmer and perfect to glitz up your make up game.
- A Birchbox Eyeshadow Brush. This is a nice touch from Birchbox in my opinion as it’s only right that you get a quality brush with quality eyeshadow. It’s also vegan and cruelty free.
- Next is something I’m quite curious about. A Mother of Pearl Soap Sponge from daily concepts. Now I’ve used soap on my face and I’ve used sponges too, but not a soap sponge. The soap sponge is meant to exfoliate and cleanse in one step, so those of us who are a little lax with the exfoliating (ME) will like this concept. I’m looking forward to trying this.
- The Ikoo thermal treatment hair wrap is a sheet mask for your hair. It is suppose to soothe irritated scalps and heal damaged locks. Basically you wrap it around hair like you would a towel and leave it to work its magic for 15-25 mins. I love a good face mask, so hope this hair mask is good too.
- The next product is something perfect for any party season and I love it. Brave.New.Care hair and body shimmer. It smells like peppermint and is like a pot of melted gold shimmer. It glides on and will make you sparkle from head to toe.
- The last product is Anna Sui Gel foundation Primer. I’ve heard of Anna Sui, but never really tried it. Having tried a little of this primer from the box, I really like it but not sure if I would pay £22.00 for it. And that is why I love Birchbox so much. I get a decent sized Anna Sui product to try and decide if it’s for me or not. So much better than buying a full sized product and let it gather dust in my already full bathroom shelf.
The lovely people at Birchbox have also added a little extra gift in this months box and that is a packet of Candy Kitten Sweets. Yum.
I’m sure you’ll all agree that this Birchbox is excellent value for money and would make a fantabulous gift for so many ladies out there. The Birchbox Gift Subscription this Christmas is amazing.
Who are you going to buy your BIRCHBOX for?
An Ideal Christmas Gift for…
A Birchbox Gift Subscription this Christmas would be an ideal gift for so many people.
I would definitely gift this to a teenager. I have a 14 year old niece who has started to experiment with make up and skincare and she is currently subscribed to Birch Box and loves it. This would be an ideal gift for a teenagers it gives them the opportunity to test new products and skin care and decide what they like without it costing a fortune. So if you’re stuck with ideas on what to buy a young daughter, niece or cousin this Christmas, then buy them a gift Subscription to Birch Box, this would be ideal.
Another person who would love a Birchbox Gift subscription this Christmas is a mum-to- be or a new mum. I have 2 young kids and understand how important some ‘me time’ can be for my sanity.
If you have a friend or a relative who has young children and they would like to receive a monthly box of skincare and beauty treats so they can enjoy some pamper time, then buy them a subscription to BirchBox. They will really thank you.
BirchBox can also make a really good present for Sisters, friends and partners. I was actually gifted a subscription box for my birthday and I was super excited to get a package through the post every month. It’s exciting to open the box and see what you get each month, then make a little time for myself and play around with the products received.
If you know a make up addict, a lover of skin care or someone who likes to pamper themselves, buy them a BirchBox subscription. And every time the post delivers a Birchbox box to their door, they will think how awesome you are.
Also don’t forget Birchbox makes an excellent last minute gift. If you’re reading this on Christmas Eve and you’ve forgotten to buy someone a gift, click on the link and buy them a Birchbox. You can print out a gift certificate to give to them and then they will be sent a gift card out in the post.
Here is my affiliate link to a Birchbox Gift Subscription
Have you every gifted anyone a Birch Box?
What do you think of gifting a Birch Box this Christmas?
Would you like to receive a Birchbox as a present?
I would love to know your thoughts and as always I welcome you to come and chat to me. I love talking about gifts and especially beauty gifts and I would love to hear your thoughts.
Until next time, the Gift Goonie is over and out.
By posting affiliate links, I get a commission of the proceeds should you choose to buy that product, but in no way am I pressuring you to do so, and nor does it mean that you will get charged extra for it.