Get Your Cool Gifts for Book Lovers Here
Reading a book is an experience, not just an activity or hobby. Ask any avid reader. Reading is about imagination and being transported to a place that is not reality. It is about escapism and entertainment. When a reader picks up a good book, it is so difficult to put it down. So if you know any Book Enthusiasts in your life then the following super cool gifts for book lovers are a must and will really enhance their literary experience.
The Ultimate Book Lovers Gift List
1. First up, a bookmark. I know, how obvious is that! But Book readers are obsessed with these things and a lot of collect them. And they are always needed. There is always going to be a time where you have to put your book down and go answer the door to someone selling you something (How do these people know you’ve just settled down with a book) or you need to go get a snack. Whatever the reason a good bookmark is essential and I have found one that makes a beautiful gift.
I really like this handmade bookmark from thepenguinco. It is pretty and a little different to the conventional bookmarks out there. Makes a really cool gift for book lovers don’t you think?
2. Alongside a good bookmark, you require and excellent mug and water bottle. Seriously, you and your book need to be together for hours and you don’t want to be getting up to make tea/coffee or fetching a glass of water. No, you get your supplies before you snuggle up. I really like this water bottle from Etsy. Super cool gift for a book worm.
3. Talking about snuggling, there is nothing more satisfying to a reader to be on their lonesome with a good book and a blanket. So how about treating someone to an ultra luxurious book blanket. A great gift idea for someone who loves to cosy up with a good read.
4. How about a book subscription. What better gift can a Book Lover get than books? Not on the right Street do a book subscription that is personalised to your recipient’s reading tastes. You can get a subscription for 3,6 or 12 months and a book will be delivered to the recipient every month.
5. Another great gift idea for book lovers is the Calm and Restore Book and Tea box from Etsy. This box is specifically designed for book lovers who need to relax and de-stress. It includes a book and lots of goodies to bring a sense of calm. Great for a stressed out book lover.
6. You could actually make your own book box gift hamper for your recipient by putting in their favourite book/book memorabilia and all the book related things they like in a cute basket. A bespoke hamper with all their favourite things. Sounds amazing to me!
7. I’m a big fan of having and holding an actual book, but many people love Kindles’ for so many reasons. And they do make a great little gift. A Kindle is great to take on holiday, a cheaper option in the long run and a space saver.
8. So, if you know a book lover with a Kindle, then they are going to love these Blue Light blocking glasses. These glasses block harmful blue light to alleviate discomfort and reduce eyestrain. A seriously cool gift for book lovers.
9. There are some great book lights available in the market at the moment and they make really cool gifts for book lovers. They are especially useful if you know someone who likes to read in bed. The Vekkia book light is a great gift idea as it can also be used as a bookmark and has many great other features.
10. A great deal of cute and Cool gift ideas for book lovers can be found on Etsy. One such item I found whilst browsing was super gorgeous pencils with quotes from books on them. I love stationery, I know lots of people do, so these make a great gift for stationery fans and book fanatics.
11. Libraries are a book lovers Paradise. Now you can’t gift someone a Library (unless you’re super rich) but you can gift a book lover a Personal library kit. Keep track of all your books the old-fashioned librarian way. This is a novelty gift idea and especially great for that person who is constantly lending their books out.
12. Another gorgeous and helpful gift to organise books is book ends. You can buy an array of gorgeous book ends that come in different styles and sizes. I love the Super Heroes ones and think they make really cool gifts for book lovers.
13. What about gifting someone book art? In my humble opinion, this is the epitome of a cool gift for a book lover. Some really amazing book art that the recipient can display in their home or office, always reminding them of their love of books.
14. Next up is something really cool and really practical. A book seat book holder. If you know someone always looking for a place to put their book down, buy them this. They will thank you for it.
15. On the subject of pillows, a really cool gift for book lovers is buying the a pillow or cushion with their favourite book quote printed on it. You always need a nice soft pillow to rest on when reading and something like this would make an awesome gift.
16. Right, you’ve got your book, your cushion, your blanket and beverage of choice and you’re set for a reading experience. But wait, where do you put your drink down? On these amazing library card coasters of course. These make a cool gift for book lovers and you can also get something like this in different designs or get the recipients favourite quotes printed on them.
17. There are some super cool Kindle covers out there that make great gifts. One such Kindle cover that makes a real cool gift is a cover in the form of a book case. So, basically a kindle with a book case cover – Mind blown!
18. Shut the front door! I have found a gift that ALL book lovers will want. A personalised library stamp. You can stamp all your books with your own library stamp. A super cool gift for those who lend their books out or just an awesome gift for any one who loves their collection of books. I think I’m going to get a Gift Goonie one made.
19. Know anyone who reads on their tablet or phone? Buy them a this PopSocket as a gift. They will love it. This one is specifically designed for book lovers.
20. Next up is once for the bathtub readers. A really cool book bathtub caddy. Place everything you need on it and escape with the bubbles and a good book. How can anyone not love this gift?
21. How about giving a book lover an actual book about themselves? A Personalised story about them. I think thats a really cool gift for a book lover and something a bit different.
22. I love getting comfy Sweatshirts, PJ’s and T-shirts, so how about getting one for a book lover with their favourite quote on? Yes, definitely makes a good gift.
23. On the search for cool gifts for book lovers I came across a stunning gift idea for women who love to read. A book purse. The one I really love is this Pride and Prejudice Purse/Clutch which also has a quote from the book on the back. Seriously cute and would make an amazing gift. This Particular one is also suitable for Vegans. Love this.
24. If you’re looking for a gift for someone who constantly carries their books around with them, then how about gifting them a book sleeve. No more folded corners or crumpled pages. Only happy book readers.
25. Finally, book vouchers. You buy the book vouchers and they choose the books. Personally I don’t like this option as you could buy me everything on this list and I would be super duper happy BUT if you have no idea about the books/genre your gift recipient likes then this is a safe option. Also is a very good last minute gift idea.
There you have it a totally cool and comprehensive gift guide for book lovers.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a book lover to gift, I have a great deal of other amazing gift guides for you to have a look at. How about Gifts for Vegans, Gifts for Him or Gifts for Dad? Check out all the amazing gift guides And give good gifts.
As always, do come speak to me on Insta, I would love to get to know you all more and find out about your gift buying habits.
Until next time, Gift Goonie is over and out.